Monday, November 21, 2011

Half Time

I'm officially part time at work now (which is REALLY weird). I can't remember the last time I willingly had part time hours. I feel like every time I've had less than forty hours, I was constantly hassling whatever boss I had for more time.


It needed to happen though, for the twins sake, as well as mine. I want my pretty girls to incubate for as long as possible, and, evidentially, we were all ready for it. Guess what I did on my first afternoon at home. Cook? Nope! Picked up lunch from the grocery store. Organize baby stuff? Nope! Haven't even set foot in their room today. Cleaned the home?... As if!


My first act as a lazy person -AHEM- I mean, woman-pregnant-with-twins-in-her-third-trimester, was to take a two hour nap on the couch with the cat. Something that NEVER would have happened pre-pregnancy, but I am hosting two parasites and, clearly no longer have control over my body. Oh, well. I'll get my revenge when the girls are old enough to do the dishes. :-)


In case I don't post again before the week is over: Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment