Saturday, April 21, 2012

Friendship

My heart is aching for one of my dearest friends.

Simply said, and without spewing her personal information onto the internet, she is going through a MAJOR life change right now.  A good one, but a major one. 

I want so badly to be able to hug her and do something more than just talk her through it.  I know she will find her way, but I wish I could DO something to make it easier for her.  To make it less hard, even though I know that is not possible.

I'm a firm believer in that God does not give us more than we can handle, even though at the time it feels like too much.  It will resolve itself through time and hard work and she will come out on the other side stronger, happier, and wiser.  But I just wish I could take some of that hard work for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment